• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for an old Versus TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So all my old maps from back in the day are gone and since wc3's multiplayer is booming again I wanted to get back in. There's one TD map I can't for the life of me remember the name of. It consisted of 2 teams. It was non-mazing and the premise was that each team does as much damage as possible to a maze runner in between rounds. The damage done to the runner determines how much hp the round mobs have. I remember I got pretty good at it but it really required a lot of people to be fun, so before Reforged, no one was playing anymore so I kinda got rid of my old map directory. I still have my maps I made myself, but nothing else. If anyone knows what the map name is and where I can find it again that would be awesome.

Additional details: The objective was to do better than the other team in damaging the runner so they would ultimately lose. And there was many strategies to doing this including sacrificing everything just to do max damage to the running on rounds that were harder than normal such as regeneration mobs with fortified armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.