• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Also looking for an old map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I recall playing an old map about 10 years ago that I cannot remember the name of. It was an RPG/LoaP akin to Fantasy Life, except it included NPC factions that you could join (Like bandits, necromancers, demon cultists, town militia, etc.), as well as unaligned jobs like Miner and what not. If I recall correctly, demons would spawn 30 minutes in or something (And there was a town/castle in the southeast?).

I know that this isn't a whole lot to go off of, and my memory of 10 years ago is spotty. I appreciate any efforts to help me track down this map.

Level 4
I recall playing an old map about 10 years ago that I cannot remember the name of. It was an RPG/LoaP akin to Fantasy Life, except it included NPC factions that you could join (Like bandits, necromancers, demon cultists, town militia, etc.), as well as unaligned jobs like Miner and what not. If I recall correctly, demons would spawn 30 minutes in or something (And there was a town/castle in the southeast?).

I know that this isn't a whole lot to go off of, and my memory of 10 years ago is spotty. I appreciate any efforts to help me track down this map.

There was a Harvestmoon RPG based off LOAP a few years back prob about 2010 that sounds kinda what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.