• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help remembering old custom game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i recently started playing again after the announcement of Warcraft reforged. I'm trying to remember an old custom game. It wasn't super popular but it had enough players to get people to join. You pick a race and then go to one of the several different bases around the map. most of the terrain was green grass except for the white stone bases that players would claim. the antagonist was like this barbarian faction who came from the side of the map that was brown. does this ring any bells?

Level 7
i recently started playing again after the announcement of Warcraft reforged. I'm trying to remember an old custom game. It wasn't super popular but it had enough players to get people to join. You pick a race and then go to one of the several different bases around the map. most of the terrain was green grass except for the white stone bases that players would claim. the antagonist was like this barbarian faction who came from the side of the map that was brown. does this ring any bells?

I think you should elaborate more. Was it downloaded from Hive? or from the original map? Is it Warcraft 3 RoC or TFT?

Status
Not open for further replies.