• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to remember a fun old map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I recently came back to WC3 and I was wondering if anyone has ever played and knows the name of a particular game.

It was a sort of mage war game, at the beginning of each round someone would randomly be selected to be the villain. The villain would attempt to kill the mages while they attempt to survive a time limit or kill him. There were several villains you could be randomly selected.

Some abilities I remember the mages having were creating trees to block, and a push. The push could be used to push the villain into fire and kill him. The mages also used the human priest model.

Does anyone remember this game? I remember it being really fun, and I would like to try and play it again.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.