• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does anyone remember this custom map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This game was an old city/town builder type of game with a twist. all the players except for 3 colors were builders. People would run off together or alone and build a city. You needed to defend against the other different 3 colors that were monsters. Red was a Dragon, Blue was a Naga, and Pink was a Demon. As the monster you had to try to kill everyone. Sometimes a builder player would feed their units in exchange for being able to live. The monster would evolve once it got enough kills.

There was also a 'secret' farming area that the monster could get to. Up in the very top middle of the map there was a fenced in area or two. They had a lot of farm animals that you could kill to evolve a few times. Dragon was the easiest to kill them all. The other two had to wait until an animal go close to the fence.

Does anyone remember this game?

Level 7
I remember the map, but not the name of the map :/
I only remember it because I was damn mad when the dragon raided my base when I had no soldiers and no income. Phoooey.

Level 1
I think the map you are looking for is a version of 'Castle Builder Highlands'. Some versions of it, as you said, have a demon, a dragon and a serpent. Exactly what version had it, im not sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.