• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name of the custom map where farmers are hiding from the monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I used to play it all the time. I think there were up to eight players, and when the game started, one player was randomly selected to be the monster who would win by killing the other players. The other players are never told who the monster is. During the day, the monster is a regular farmer and can build all the same units as the other players, but at night, he transforms into the monster. The players win by killing the monster by either fighting him head on or figuring out who the monster is and killing the player during the day. The farmers generally walled off certain areas of the map, built up resources, defenses, and finally some units in the end-game. There was a unique system where it would track your wins/games played with a code you could input in the next game for certain advantages.

I want to say the name was something like the Dark Village, can't be sure though. I've tried all my usual Google-Fu with no luck.

Would love to know the name of it so I can watch some videos of people playing and relive that sweet, sweet nostalgia.

Edit: DARK DEEDS! I FOUND IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.