• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What was that map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi guys,

Put this in off-topic since it's pretty trivial. I was just wondering if anyone could point me towards a custom map I played back in the day. It was your standard X number of villagers split off and build their base and, come evening, one person is "the monster" who then terrorises his fellow peasants. The aim of the game was obviously to find out who the monster was and unite the other peasants and their armies to hunt him down during the day.

You built your farm, got a wife, had children who then became soldiers.

I remember there was progression across games and it, somehow, tracked how many games you'd played etc and you could unlock things over various playthroughs. It appeared quite often on the Custom Game circuit. (It's not Werewolf Transylvania I don't think).

If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful! It was one of my favourites alongside War of the Lost Kingdoms. Shame not many people play these games anymore..

*Edit* Does anyone know if there's an easier way to find games nowadays? A discord group or something maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.