• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Very Hard Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi.I'am new to the hive and i dont know if theres anyone who can tell me this:
How The hack i move my hero from 1 map to another(like in uthers party, DBZ and TFT extra orc campaing) You know, like Rexxar goes from durotar to mulgore. If its possible to make triger that can transport my hero from 1map to another i would be very thankful.
P.S. I'am doing multiplayer so i'am thinking that its not very possible to have seperate loading screens for 1 player without giving it to another :con:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/game-caches-6273/

I don't think Multiplayer can really support that, but there is a project going on, "2 Player Campaign". Maybe try asking its author how he is planning to do this for the Rexxar campaign (he recreates the default campaigns into supporting two players at a time, online).

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2-player-campaign-665/

You can also get an MPQ Editor (example) and search for the Rexxar campaign. Open the maps and check how the system is done. Generally, such a system uses Game Cache. ;]

Level 11
This is possible except its an epic sized map with triggers that set the camera bounds.
Just imagine a lordaeron terrain boxed in with bounds.Now once you created the terrain
use this trigger on the people you want to be effected.

• Events
    • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Camera - Set the camera bounds for Player 1 (Red) to SomeRegion <gen>
Tested Results - Worked.
P.S. Set a region over the terrain you want!

Level 4
ok, but i think i ask blizzar later in another patch to make better size then epic :D
Thanks anyway gonna use this for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.