• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very easy request just an "model fusion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm making a map and needed a "Naga Priestess", very similar to this:
http://images.wikia.com/mightandmagic/en/images/c/c3/Yumesketch04.jpg
Until then I try to make the skin here, more needed the model, which would be very similar if let's say there Sorceress upper body lower body + Naga Siren, understand?
:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:
In other words one could melt the body from the waist up (just remove the leg not the dress) with tail naga siren? understood?
:goblin_good_job:
work very similar or the same type this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/femaledrider-47670/?prev=search=drider&d=list&r=20
which turns out to be a fusion of a crypt fiend with an archer understand?
so I want pretty much the same thing, only with a sorceress and a naga siren :ogre_haosis:

Level 18
Possible Modeling Workflow for this 'Lamia'...

No man, it's not just a fusion, it implies in-depth modelling modification (join bones, mesh, animations, etc).

He's right... After 'fusing' the two parts together in a file, the model must undergo in-depth modelling modification...

The best option is to use the Naga Siren model as the base and fuse the Sorceress upper body over (A Naga Myrmidon model as base could do too)...

After that, the Sorceress body parts need be attached to the desired bone (may need to create additional bones for body parts without bone). Once that is done, the bones must be re-position for the Sorceress body...

Lastly the animation must be tweaked. The default animation for the Naga models does not move like a spellcaster in terms of attack and some spell-casting...

The texture used by both model (Naga and Sorceress) are 256x256 in size. If you decide to edit both skins I suggest have the skin made in 256x512 size (one half the Sorceress skin, the other half the Naga skin) and have someone mapped the model to the new skin (when you finish making them)...

Level 8
He's right... After 'fusing' the two parts together in a file, the model must undergo in-depth modelling modification...

The best option is to use the Naga Siren model as the base and fuse the Sorceress upper body over (A Naga Myrmidon model as base could do too)...

After that, the Sorceress body parts need be attached to the desired bone (may need to create additional bones for body parts without bone). Once that is done, the bones must be re-position for the Sorceress body...

Lastly the animation must be tweaked. The default animation for the Naga models does not move like a spellcaster in terms of attack and some spell-casting...

The texture used by both model (Naga and Sorceress) are 256x256 in size. If you decide to edit both skins I suggest have the skin made in 256x512 size (one half the Sorceress skin, the other half the Naga skin) and have someone mapped the model to the new skin (when you finish making them)...

then it is much more difficult than I thought
So until intão, spend part of the sorceress who desire to model the naga siren until I understand how does a little

More fix the bone model? as it does, someone could help me on bones and animation do not know anything

then on until the skin is no problem I can do, my problem is more so by Wandering Soul said that the model is set in the bones

could someone help me please do a no idea how I fixed the model in the bones all right, please

Status
Not open for further replies.