• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Very Easy Model Request!! (Presumably)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Alright, so I need a pretty simple model edit, a model edit that I'm very sure would be a very popular and useful model for the Hive's archives: I need the yellow exclamation-mark model turned into a yellow question-mark that floats the exact same way and looks basically the same... you get the picture. I just need it modified into a question mark.

If anyone is willing to do a quality job on this request, it would be greatly appreciated! Reputation granted, obviously.

Level 6
Thanks a great deal for responding to my request Pharaoh_, but regrettably this isn't what I envisioned. I know a request like this can't be too choosy, but I was hoping for something more in the vein of the archtypical '!' effect. I would like the model floating like the exclamation mark and all that jazz, I just need the model modified into a question mark.

I would rep you for the effort, but I already gave you some not long ago. :(

Attachments

• !.JPG
    !.JPG
    1.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Mark.JPG
    Mark.JPG
    1.3 KB · Views: 303
Level 2
I just finished the model, I just have to transfer the animations from the exclamation mark to the question mark and it'll be finished; I'll do the animations tomorrow.

Last edited:
Level 5
i did this in just a few minutes

it doesn't bounce or anything. it's just a yellow question mark

Attachments

• talktomequestionmark.mdx
    5.9 KB · Views: 105
Level 6
i did this in just a few minutes

it doesn't bounce or anything. it's just a yellow question mark

It's not bad at all and I appreciate the effort, but it's still not what I'm looking for.

shamanyouranus, do you understand what I'm after? 2-d like the question-mark, with that same border, same colors, bouncing, etc.? I would really appreciate you making it if you're still down for it.

Level 6
I actually think this one is going to work very well! However, it could be improved in a few ways, such as adding a death animation like the exclamation mark, thickening the transparent border a little more, and having the floating animation more similar to the exclamation-mark; right now it's a very smooth bounce, but the exclamation-mark has a sort of gap in its floating animation that makes it sharply replay.

Thank you very much for your help! +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.