• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[StarCraft] II Models Request (Easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find anywhere else to post my SC2 requests, so here it is.
I have two model requests, both are very basic and require no animation.

The first is a Call of Duty Nazi Zombies random box, pictures below.
I need the box to be very simple.
I don't want it to have sounds, animations, glow, light up, move, anything like that.
It's literally just a box with a gold question mark on it; that's it.

The second is some kind of Nazi Germany flag.
However the flag can't contain an actual swastika.
Anything similar, like the Germany national symbol (posted below) is acceptable.
Whether or not it waves is up to you.
Preferably I'd like to have it have like.. damage done to it somehow (for obvious reasons).. like holes in some spots, war torn, and dirty (dark).
If anyone could do this for me, I would be grateful and would be willing to offer any services I can to provide assistance for anything you need (I usually do anyways), and also give you as much +Rep as possible!
Remember guys, this is a StarCraft II model I'm looking for, not WarCraft III one!!

Thanks in advance,
Risp

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.