• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Various Undead Campaign Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
  • (Chapter 3)
    Sylvanas' ultimate creates an undead ubersplat and an extra effect just like Falric's Call of the Departed. (This is also what one of the players tried to tell you, but I failed to realize what he meant by that. Fortunately, I just started the campaign over again with my brother.) Although it does no damage, it greatly slows everyone in the area, making her ultimate more powerful.
    Now we only got to Into the Realm Eternal, so I do not know if this bug appears on Key of the Three Moons or Fall of Silvermoon. I will probably get to test it tomorrow.
    Code:
    Solar Beam 1
        Events
            Unit - A unit Spawns a summoned unit
        Conditions
            (Unit-type of (Summoned unit)) Equal to Solar Beam
        Actions
            Set SolarBeam = (Summoned unit)
            Unit - Change color of SolarBeam to Yellow
            Set temppoint = (Position of SolarBeam)
            Unit - Create 1 Dummy (Call of the Departed) for Player 10 (Light Blue) at temppoint facing Default building facing degrees
            Set SolarBeamDummy = (Last created unit)
            Unit - Add a 21.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
            Unit - Add Solar Beam Strike (Dummy) to (Last created unit)
            Sound - Play SylvanasWarcry1 <gen> at 100.00% volume, attached to Sylvanas
            Sound - Set cutoff distance of (Last played sound) to 5000.00
            Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_temppoint)
            Trigger - Turn on Solar Beam 2 <gen>
            Wait 10.00 seconds
            Trigger - Turn off Solar Beam 2 <gen>
    The line "Unit - Create 1 Dummy (Call of the Departed) for Player 10 (Light Blue) at temppoint facing Default building facing degrees" causes this bug.
  • (Chapter 2)
    The first paladin that has to be killed, (Or the second, if you count the one that defended Kel'Thuzad's tomb.) has a red color for some reason. Though he's not on the same team as Tichondrius, he's not an ally.
    You can also not win by having just one Necropolis. (Even when you kill Uther, if you have not completed 'Establish a Base', you will not win.) It's bad, because otherwise the map is simply manageable with just one Necropolis. (You can exchange a few Acolytes to your teammate and leave it as that.)
  • (All Chapters)
    There's also a typo on Falric, I already told you about this one, and you corrected it on his passive, but not his Plague Ward or something.
    Level 1 - Text
    Level 2 Text
    Level 3 - Text
  • (All Chapters)
    There's also a typo on Unholy Strength.
    Further increases the attack damage of Ghouls, Meat Wagons, Abominations amd Skeleton Warriors.
  • (Chapter 2)
    If you hit a Villager, the AI rings the alarm bell, turning all villagers into Militia. However, if you choose to pull back and wait, this will eventually expire and the AI sends the newfound workers to harvest lumber.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Some interesting bugs! Thx again for finding them.

Bug 1 - Yes, I guess I should've listened to that person. I reckon I made that bug when I was trying to update/fix it, and never properly tested it.
Bug 2 - I'm not sure why he was red, it happened to me on a different chapter. I really can't explain it. But he isn't red when I checked it.
Bug 3 - I guess I will change that. Its not really a bug, its just a suggestion.
Bug 4&5 - Arrgh typos xD
Bug 6 - I guess thats because my new AI can use them. I'll make the militia transformation permanent.

Renamed the thread to something relevant to all reported bugs.
And don't worry about making sure I read this thread, I check the whole forums at the end of the day.

Level 18
Very well. Though I liked the original name of this thread. :D

EDIT = I changed the (Confirmed) in the topic's name to (Resolved) to match the project's rules.
EDIT #2 = It seems this change does not appear in the parent directory. Spoon, you will have to change the title for this topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.