• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vamps Unlimited! V 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Once again, another vamp map, kinda harder than the others, full revive triggers for peasants and vamps. kick triggers and a cheat trigger. this map orignaly came from Skaters vamp map. gl hf,

I am Slipknot_maggot and Before_I_got_hi

Keywords:
vamp, fun, stupid, idk
Contents

Vamps Unlimited! V 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
15:31, 1st Jan 2009 Rui: We do not accept maps that contain cheats. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

15:31, 1st Jan 2009
Rui:
We do not accept maps that contain cheats. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
APproject is saying that maybe the objectives are a bit unclear. Weather that is possiable since there are 1000s of other vampire maps is another thing but still you should make the "detail" text for this recource more clear what it is about.

Also, is there not already 1000s of versions of vampirism already? Unless you have really added to it or improved it, you should honestly try something new, not saying that this version is bad as I have not played it but most people are bored with vampirism and prefer to try something new.

kick triggers and a cheat trigger.
Also that so motovates me to play this map. Cheat and kick triggers ruin maps on average as everyone takes 10 seconds to find them out and abuse them. I would concentrate on ballence and new content rather as people tend to enjoy those a lot more.

Level 1
This was not originally created by Skater. It was originally created by Nerdslayer but it was not protected so many people put their name on it. This map was really good but the added cheats ruined it.