• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shity Vamps version 1.65

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my own original vamp set
everything is lowered down starting walls have 15 health
lumber harvesters only get you 1 wood per harvest

to understand the real originality of this map you must play it first
I purposely made this map slightly more easy for vamps then it is for peasants
and shity is spelt wrong on purpose in case your wondering

Keywords:
vampirism, vamps, shity, vampire, peasant, builder
Contents

Shity Vamps version 1.65 (Map)

Reviews
22:57, 26th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: ...
Why you upload map like this, 1 shop, terrain none, doodads same.
Map is not even for 'Frozen Throne'

You have 8 base buildings, :hohum: out there is 1000 maps with same name Vampire Speed, Vampire bla bla bla... And all of them are boring :bored:

Make something unique, you have lots of tutorials here, learn, upgrade skills, find help, post threads about idea or maybe you teach somebody, after all this site is make for that, not for just uploading your map! Use Epicwar for that!

I see that this is your first map here and that is all this new to you!
Btw you accepted hive rules, next time read them first!

If you upload more poor maps you will get 1/5 and vote for Rejection (From me and trust me from others)

Level 9
Why you upload map like this, 1 shop, terrain none, doodads same.
Map is not even for 'Frozen Throne'

You have 8 base buildings, :hohum: out there is 1000 maps with same name Vampire Speed, Vampire bla bla bla... And all of them are boring :bored:

Make something unique, you have lots of tutorials here, learn, upgrade skills, find help, post threads about idea or maybe you teach somebody, after all this site is make for that, not for just uploading your map! Use Epicwar for that!

I see that this is your first map here and that is all this new to you!
Btw you accepted hive rules, next time read them first!

If you upload more poor maps you will get 1/5 and vote for Rejection (From me and trust me from others)

Is it worth to be rated? ... I even wouldn't give one of five!
Nothin' for this chunck of ... 'shit' :D
Sry, but truth hurts! :/