• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where's vamp (Wally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey ladies and gents,

I'm looking for a specific vamp map I use to play like 8 years ago, but I can't find it, I hope posting in this section is the right section.

What I can remember:
100% sure that if humans build before vamp spawns, your base is revealed and he can come kill you.
90% sure it's a frost/snow tile set.
Like 5% sure that when Vamp spawns, the "earth storm and fire heed my call" sound plays.
100% sure that when you die, you can only join vamps.
20% sure the recommended players reads something like "1v5 or 2v10".

Please help me find it, I want to play it again :<

Level 4
Thanks, a mod can move it to that section please.

I've checked out the gameplay of fire, but it's definitely not that. The map I remember has a small area with 2 or 3 levels to the left of the spawn point it's long and narrow, you can build here and then send some villagers to the gold mine in the vamp spawn area which made for some good funny moments.

Another thing that struck me the more I searched for this map. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the final level of the wall can go into bird form, fly and deploy. People use to do this in order to trap the vamp in between 2 walls. But like I said, I'm not sure if this is the vamp map that you can do that, I've played a lot of vamps lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.