• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Vamp Zoneee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map hasn't been tested yet...... But if someone can please test this map for me and then tell me. Thanks. Hope you enjoy this map. I will be updating it later. as soon as I get the blink ability for the Builders. But in this Vamp you don't really need blink. There are cheats for this..... You can find out how to get the cheats in the quests

Keywords:
Vamp, Survival
Contents

Vamp Zoneee (Map)

Reviews
17:10, 19th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Rejected because author requested!

M

17:10, 19th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Rejected because author requested!

Level 12
Map Rules said:
Original Work

Maps must be significantly worked on, or entirely created, by their submitter.

Presentation

Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.
There are already a lot of Vamps out there. Simply put - you might wanna reread the rules.