• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Valentines Day! Any plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I Dont have a GF(Thank God I have the time in the world for myself) and dont have a real life either so basically the 14th of February is just a day less special for me. I'll just say I love U to my Mama & Papa.

Level 8
I'm gonna do what i always do!
Sit in my chair and keep my right hand on the mouse and move it to the keyboard when i have to write something!
And my left hand can be used to grab the urge aka Surge so that i can drink it, and move it to the keyboard when i have to write

Level 23
Tari said:
GreyArchon said:
Tari said:
No BF, no life.. I will probarbly just await the cards from my fans, wee ^^

/tauren emote

I hope you're okay with handling heavy machinery?

rather tauren than Ne, you must have heard the famous I hope you're not afraid of snakes.. :roll:

"If i wasnt purple, you would see I was blushing" XD

Haha, yes. I heard that quote. Though the blushing quote if wrong- Anyone having read part of the War of the Ancients trilogy knows that for the nightelves, the equivalent of blushing is the darkening of their cheeks. For them it just becomes darker, not red...der.

Redderish.

Radish?

Level 5
GreyArchon said:
Haha, yes. I heard that quote. Though the blushing quote if wrong- Anyone having read part of the War of the Ancients trilogy knows that for the nightelves, the equivalent of blushing is the darkening of their cheeks. For them it just becomes darker, not red...der.

Redderish.

Radish?

radish, defenitly. seems blizz havent read their own books ^^

"oh, look, I'm dancing again! I hope all your friends are enjoying the show"

Level 2
umm... whats the ancients trilogy got 2 do wit valentines?
i was gunna get a gf 4 valentines but she blew me off
so is life 8)
never mind

raddish is a food, isnt it?
:?

Level 6
lol radish lol funny.

i asked a gurl out once, she said no. were still friends now. she sits behind me in the bus.werarelytalk now.i say hi when i get on the bus and see her in school.she just smiles. im so lonely :cry:

Level 9
illadon said:

Allow me to answer that. Simply because you will have more time to do beautiful & interesting things with less commitment. Above all you can get in & get out because anytime you want to get out from something the in will not hold you & anytime you want to get in to something the out will not hold you - indeed you are free. You can experience this year w/ many & new oppurtunities. This year & the coming years will give you unique experiences in your life as a teenager.

Level 12
Yep, no GF for me. But if someone does ask me a bit about "love," I guess I'll stay away from Valentine related subjects. :roll:

Level 23
Harper gave a good answer, but that was not my reason for asking.

The true reason for asking was that I was bothered by the responses given by both of you in this thread.

lol radish lol funny. she just smiles. im so lonely :cry:
raddish is a food, isnt it?

If you would've been 18 years or older, I would've flamed you so utterly, you'd need to make a run for a nearby lake or river.

However, since you're 13 and 14, it's all cool. If you're 13 years old, of course you would not yet know that a radish is a food. That's completely natural.

Level 9
U.V said:
im girlfriend recently broke up with me - can my life get any worse??? :(

Why not join me in the Holy Campaign & together we shall find satisfaction & happiness w/c more than our heart can take. But first I have to invite these people namely: lorothrigs, Illadon, Tiberius_XXVII, & Lonely Wolf (& forgive me for saying this, I am just wandering if Lonely Wolf had already found his packs) coz I think somehow we shared the bitter reality of love. If anyone here i did not mention it is my unintentional mistake thus accept my humble apology.

Level 5
I shall proudly join you in your Holy Jihad/Crusade/Quest/Thing! We shall crush the fools who waste their time believing in what is simply nature's way of messing with our minds to ensure genes are passed on!

BTW, U.V, no offense, but you're making such a big deal over something so pathetic. You're still alive, you have a home, you probably haven't been hit by a tsunami recently. Life can be much worse. Quit complaining.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
@Tiberius_XXVII
im well aware of the fact that there're far worse things in life, and i dont think it takes a genius to figure i was exaggerating in name of irony, seeing as this is a thread about Valentine's Day.

but still, as things like that shouldn't be taken that lightly either, the least you coulda done is comfort me, or just say something nice, for the sake of being a polite human being...

Level 2
lol, dont patronise me mate
i was bein sarcy (as per usual) i guess maybe thats over yer head :p
:wink: life aint too bad really, but i guess it easy to get depressed, U.V u might have been over-reacting a little bit, oh well. i take it alla you lot are atheists? 'coz tht wud explain all the anti-love syle stuff. been out all weekend without much sleep so im a lil bit dead right now, never mind
im chattin some serious breeze, so im gunna shut up now

Level 2
they might say that...
but if thats all you give 'em then they tend to get a lil bit annoyed. my friend is tryin 2 sort summin out for v day right now, i was wit him all weekend, his girl wont be too happy methinks.
meh, maybe im jus a lil synical (is that how u spell it? :oops: )

Level 21
Cynical

But you are probably right, I think the best plan is the argue just before and the reconciliation just after... It's the less expensive solution.

Then, you can get flowers, which isn't a bad solution, cause u can buy them, or stole them in any public square. Better : stole them in churchyard. That's not the deads who will stop you, eh ?

You can also a gift which is useless of her/him but usefull for you...

Level 2
lol... the useful to me reminds me sooo much of christmas, and the stealing of a grave... lil bit twisted. but i guess if your really cheap then you would
:p

Level 6
lol. anyway, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! today, i got two valentines! and i also got two hugs :D one from one of the hottest gurls in the school, which is one of my friends nad one of my valentines. he he he :twisted: and one from one of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.