• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

v3.0 Mapwide Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Like before we had a v2.0 update on all maps.
Theres going to be another one soon I think.
The exact contents of this are not certain, but so far:

- All the bugs listed here will be fixed
(or as many as possible!)

- All the insane AI will be replaced with the newer, better AI

- There will be some other insane mode adjustments, and some older maps may be adjusted to my new style.

- I'm thinking about implementing a new score system, the discussion of which can be found here.

- Also gonna adjust the map descriptions on the hive to a nice format maybe.

- Some changes that were made from RoC to tFT may be reverted. Eg. Armor/attack type changes.

- Instead of Nazgrel's items in Orc3 going to Nazgrel in Orc4, they will go to Cairne in Orc6.
And an insane load can be triggered from either the -score or the -load code in Orc 6.

Anyone got anything else to suggest hmm?

Last edited:
Level 18
Yes, nerf Protective Earth.
Also, I have my hopes up for Culling now that you can modify the AI made by Blizzard. I hope it won't behave as stupid...
I also posted some other stuff in the Great Glitch Thead, some of which are important
Even though we have played all of the maps, we still do not get an end of campaign report, claiming we haven't played through all the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.