• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Old] June 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
So its the summer of lovely 2011.

These are my personal deadlines and dates.. not that I ever keep to them ^^''

As you know the human and undead campaigns are completed now.

But when I reached my custom chapter, Undead09
I lacked the motivation to complete it and was taking too long.
So I decided to delay its release and move onto the Orc campaign.

I also announced that I no longer intended to complete the whole campaign because of long-term future plans. So I will only be taking the campaign until the end of Reign of Chaos.

After this I put up the rest of the campaign up for others to do.
Fortunately our campaign addict McQvaBlood picked up the Sentinel Campaign and is making his way through that. (And will hopefully continue to do so!)

So in the next couple of weeks the Orc Campaign will be finished, hurray.

And after that I intend to perform a v3 mapwide update, the details of which can be found here: here.

And after that we'll be back onto the Night Elf campaign.

AND EVENTUALLY I might get around to completing that Undead Custom chapter.
But I'll be sure to make it extra good so I can go out with a bang. : >
I'm going to ask if someone would be interested in doing some doodading for me for it, just to make the task a little less massive when I finally get there.
Because LichPrince doesn't seem to be doing much on it D:

FINISH ORC: Mid June
V3 UPDATE: End of June/Start of July
BEGIN NIGHTELF: July
FINISH NIGHTELF: End of August?
BEGIN UNDEAD CUSTOM: ???

Last edited:
Level 18
Yes, I plan to complete the Sentinel campaign. I have my last three exams on 17 June, after that I won't have anything to distract me. I have no addictions by the way, that's nonsense.

EDIT: Just noticed this is sticky... Anyway, one reply won't hurt and you can delete it anyway.

Level 12
Yeah, sorry about that, I'm barely able to sit on my pc and visit Hive anymore, not to mention mod wc3.

Hell, I haven't even managed to play a 2P campaign map since Orc 1.

Level 3
ahhhhhh iam just a latino man!, peruvian guy xD............ but i love all you maps and make merchandise in my people!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.