• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Custom 2 player Campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I am making a custom 2 player campaign based on the book Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal. The link to the map development page will be posted below, I have already released the first 2 cinematic maps for orcs and humans respectively, and the third map is about to be released (the first playable map).

It features 6 custom races: Horde, Alliance, Skeletal Legion, Bandits, Fel Orc and Arakkoa. All the heroes are completely custom made with custom spells, and the same is for the races.

It features a load/save system, so you do not need to wait for me to finish the entire campaign to play, just start playing each map as it released!

The link for the maps is here:

[Campaign] - Warcraft II Beyond the Dark Portal

And the album which shows all the screenshots of the missions so far is posted here:

Beyond the Dark Portal | HIVE

Make sure to stay tuned, and do not forget to leave feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.