• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign in need of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making a campaign and I'm in need of people who can do skins,spell triggers,cinematics,and terrain.
By the way the campaign is Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal (for each race,4 campaigns in all,a lot of work oO)

Level 22
If you are truly serious about this, you can probably get your own forum section for this project. I can help with turrain and trigger work if you'd like, but I'm not doing anything untill I know this is not just another campaign whim which some people occasionally bring in here. Feel free to check my map section to get an idea of my work quality.
-VGsatomi

Level 4
VGsatomi-Yeah,I'm serious.I don't know if it will be popular but I'm gonna do it oO

Blademaster-Ok,thanks a lot.Your spells look really cool.The ones in the game won't be that hard to do.Just like Runes and Unholy armor (and if you wanna do custom spells for heroes,you can do that).

Level 7
i also could help with triggers and landscape.
seem to be a lot of triggerers here :wink:

Level 4
Alright,cool.

I probably won't start it until tomorrow,I'm a bit busy.I have pictures of how the terrain is gonna be,so I'll just send that to whoever.If you wanna help,just post in this forum what you want to do oO

Status
Not open for further replies.