• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

v1.18 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
bleh, I see you have a protected version this time, can you add a cam unlock version in next patch? cant be arsed playing with a locked cam..

however, great map otherwise

Level 11
Don't know if this is the right spot.

I'm not sure if that is intended, but I managed to solo the game as mage last night. Seems to me that the mage is kinda overpowered, cause the pulse kills almost every enemy with a single blow. Think about raising the hp by 10-15% while playing singleplayer. Nevertheless, very nice adaption. Some graficbugs in the inventory(wrong icons, flashing borders). The terrain is indeed very nice.

Level 30
Don't know if this is the right spot.

I'm not sure if that is intended, but I managed to solo the game as mage last night. Seems to me that the mage is kinda overpowered, cause the pulse kills almost every enemy with a single blow. Think about raising the hp by 10-15% while playing singleplayer. Nevertheless, very nice adaption. Some graficbugs in the inventory(wrong icons, flashing borders). The terrain is indeed very nice.

The map has an Autobalance trigger which balances the map depending on the number of players :) In solo, creeps have 1/6 of the normal HP so its a lot easier to kill stuff in solo :)

If you play the map with 6 players, the creeps will be a lot harder to compensate for it :)

But yea, i know what you mean :p the system could do with some tweaking in a few places :D

Level 16
well, two things:
First, i played it solo with barbarian and its kinda impossible to finish. I think the range classes has more possibilities to win this because of the amount of melee monster. Really, i dont sure why but with barbarian is kinda impossible in solo.
And im not just a newbie that cant play, i played with barbarian in D2 since 2002. :(

Second, I cant find credits to me for the Wd model in the download page. Neither in the game. :(

Anyway, i love what you did with terrain and other stuff.
I would like if you put more lives, or a system diablo-like when you revive in the start of the map.

Cya! :D

Level 1
Hello everyone (been stalking these forums for awhile :p) well i just finished the whole map by myself... it seems that the witch doctor's a little bit too OP... And the barbarian seems too weak, he might need a little more hp or more damage or at least more attack speed without stamina. I haven't tried the wizard yet but the map is excellent. I love the terrain and the mass of ghouls coming at you. This map is perfect. (well a few bugs but its only beta as you mentioned )

Level 30
well, two things:
First, i played it solo with barbarian and its kinda impossible to finish. I think the range classes has more possibilities to win this because of the amount of melee monster. Really, i dont sure why but with barbarian is kinda impossible in solo.
And im not just a newbie that cant play, i played with barbarian in D2 since 2002. :(

Second, I cant find credits to me for the Wd model in the download page. Neither in the game. :(

Anyway, i love what you did with terrain and other stuff.
I would like if you put more lives, or a system diablo-like when you revive in the start of the map.

Cya! :D

Holy moly! How did I manage that? o_O I'll add your name to the main page, and the next update lol

Soz bout that :)

Level 8
oO
Gonna test it now, even with low framerate^^

I'll give a little review later.

Edit:
So just played a bit now, but I got some stuff:
-Level up fully regenerates you. I know that this occurs in D2 (and probably D3) as well but there you don't level each minute...
Thus I suggest that the heroes just regenerate a percentage. Because especially in early game you don't really need to worry about anything.
-Although the UI is great I dislike the fact, that the inventory hides the angel statue now. Maybe just remove it.
-Mana Potion has the Life Potion in the extra inventory
-I strongly dislike the new cursor. While in normal form it looks great I really dislike the sword for example. It should point in the upper left corner instead of bottom right. Also it looks a bit too slim. And I cannot find a favor in the spell target cursor either.
-At one part, before you fight the first Dark Berserkers I think there is a weird red glow going around oO

The terrain (especially the bridge) got greatly improved as far as I saw it^^

Last edited:
Level 6
oO
Gonna test it now, even with low framerate^^

I'll give a little review later.

Edit:
So just played a bit now, but I got some stuff:
-Level up fully regenerates you. I know that this occurs in D2 (and probably D3) as well but there you don't level each minute...
Thus I suggest that the heroes just regenerate a percentage. Because especially in early game you don't really need to worry about anything.

Yes thats a good thing i suggest 50% regeneration/lvl i think its reasonable.

Level 17
I like the regeneration :p
Try to play 6 player and you see what i mean.
You will almost never level up and it will be more balanced, becouse the map is made for 6 players but we made a system to make it easier to play with few people, but it still lack some stuff.

Level 17
You could put the changelog in the game description =D
I'm waiting for the monk class a lot
Great job everyone ! 100/10

We could not! xD
Becouse its to damn big everytime, and we are trying to make people visit this site after they have played the map, that way we get more people that downloads it here & we maybe even get more feedback, becouse i have seen some people that registers just to give us feedback.

Level 1
Hey creators i just played this game and me and my friends think that its the coolest wc3 map ever!:grin: i play it alot and i cant nearly find something wrong about just some spells that the classed need and the monk is not there but it is only the beta version so thats fair but im would be really happy to know about you gonna fix that and when the new version is coming out so i can play that one to :thumbs_up: but the map is cool everything is fucking cool sorry for the bad language

and i little wish for one off my friends and me i to do the locus swarm target like in the real game

and i have a questing about not this wc3 diablo but the real diablo 3 when is the reales date becuse i played D2 and i cant wait to the 3 is coming out!:mwahaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.