• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warlords and Regiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well...seems like I haven't frequented this thread for a long time, even at the previous releases of the other versions.

Current Developing Version, v0.15. Progress: 99%, only a few terrain fixes remaining. Scheduled to be released a few hours later.

Here are a few screenshots showing the remade terrain of the map.

Picture 1: New positions of the Level 4 Combination and Upgrader stores.
Picture 2: Revealers are now positioned on top of steep cliffs.
Picture 3: The central area of the lanes at the edges are now entrances to shallow streams.
Picture 4: The remade Undead base.
Picture 5: Center of the map, viewed from Undead area.

Oh yeah, actually, the map size (I mean the area) is 50% smaller than the previous versions. Didn't noticed that? Haha...
What's more, new game modes, major fixes, new heroes, and even new game features await in v0.15. Stay tuned for more updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: v0.15 has been released. See official site or click on my sig for download.

Attachments

• Camera2.jpg
    Camera2.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Camera3.jpg
    Camera3.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Camera4.jpg
    Camera4.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Camera7.jpg
    Camera7.jpg