• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

v1.18 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
We're proud to announce the official release date for Diablo III Warcraft BETA v1.18

Friday 31st July

Thats approximately 4 days from now. The map will be available for download from 12:00am GMT (midnight). Thanks for supporting us and being patient, its been a long haul but we're finally here!

We're also planning on having a little gathering the night of the release on bnet! Full details can be found here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/diablo-iii-warcraft-606/d3w-online-party-d-137751/

Until then ;)

Last edited:
Level 17
And im leaving the 30th about 10am...
Notice that im not using a "/Sarcasm" tag. :'(

I hate RL sometimes, i dont even want to leave.. And then at the 30th? YEY, Great timing... im coming back next week too... this sucks >_>

Im trying to tell me parents that i wanna stay home but they dont allow me to be alone for four days...

Level 19
And im leaving the 30th about 10am...
Notice that im not using a "/Sarcasm" tag. :'(

I hate RL sometimes, i dont even want to leave.. And then at the 30th? YEY, Great timing... im coming back next week too... this sucks >_>

Im trying to tell me parents that i wanna stay home but they dont allow me to be alone for four days...

Install WarCraft III on a flashdrive and there you go! You have a mobile WarCraft III client enjoy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.