• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'll be back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I'm afraid I won't be around for the next week as I'm going to visit my girlfriend xD But all is not lost! The rest of the team will be working on their individual parts so production wont stop :)

Just to clarify, we're very nearly finished with v1.18, and we hope to release it shortly after I return ;)

If you need to contact me, dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]. I'm sure I'll find the time to reply :)

Until then, keep on trucking hive ;)

Level 17
So thats why you have been busy lately, you havent talked with my on MSN for 3 days, i feel so lonely :[
All i have is that freaking Pirate Marine and my ol' friend Vissia. :p
And that means no brawl for the entire week? Right? Mwoahahahahaha, you will get own'd when you get back. Not that you already know that but.. w/e..

Enjoy your trip into the trap! =D

Level 17
Sorry for double posting guys but i have a question.
When he said "I'm afraid I won't be around for the next week" he meaned this week, right? as he said that the last week. Does this mean that he will be away for a total of two weeks? if im right, then its kinda sucks, i thought it only would be one week :S

Level 4
Sorry for double posting guys but i have a question.
When he said "I'm afraid I won't be around for the next week" he meaned this week, right? as he said that the last week. Does this mean that he will be away for a total of two weeks? if im right, then its kinda sucks, i thought it only would be one week :S

A week, if starting from the 25th, would mean he'll be back on the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.