• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Uther Party Mule Game? and also Key Binding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows how the Uther Party Mule Game triggers were made. (It's the one where you press 'down' to speed up) I would really appreciate it if you could tell me! And also, if this is possible in GUI, how do I make key binding triggers? For example:

• Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -win as An exact match
  • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
What if I made a trigger that makes it so basically when a player types something like '-bind uparrow -win' it makes it so that when the player next uses that uparrow button it automatically has the function of -win, as previously mentioned in the first trigger example.

Last edited:
Level 29
Uther Party Mule Game means what ? please explain yourself to the people who didn't play Uther Party ...

For the second question, can the play type ANY key or is it just the up arrow ?

I think the only way is by making trigger for each key and deactivate it.
Then when the player types that thing it will activate it.

Level 29
So... whats the big problem ?
  • Events:
    • Player 1 clickes the down arrow
    • Player 2 clickes the down arrow
    • Player 3 clickes the down arrow
    • Player 4 clickes the down arrow
    • Etc.
  • Conditions:
  • Actions:
    • Set Mule[player number of [triggering player]] to Mule[player number of[triggering player]'s current speed +10
lol just wrote that trigger by hand, without WE :p

Level 5
Key binding I think would be easy in JASS, but I think it's possible in GUI also with 8 or so triggers and a bit of custom script.

Status
Not open for further replies.