• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using a spell of one spellbook uses the spell of another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hello i have a little problem here ok i have 2 spell books a spell book A and a spell book B i have added the spell book B to A and have maked triggers so some spells adds to spell book B but the problem is that i have a skill called summon hashmal in the spell book and some other skills and every time i use a skill its just use summon hashmal so i can only use summon hashmal in the spell book plz help

Level 3
have you used the same spell as a basis for all your spells?
if so, the spells will mix up ingame

to avoid this choose different spells as a basis as proposed by velm
You can also use channel as a basis for every spell, you have to make sure though that the base order id for every channel spell is different!!! its a simple spell property that can be set in the object editor.

Level 3
wont work

id advise to use channel instead and write a trigger that summons whatever you want if that spell is cast

Status
Not open for further replies.