• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Use this! ''Introduction Sheet''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Since many new members post unnecessary, weird and sometimes stupid introductions... and some of them does not even make an introduction, they make a request -_- ... So, I decided to make an:

Introduction Sheet

How to use it?

- It simple, just copy the sheet (text).
- After You copyed the Sheet, paste it in Your introduction thread and fill in the correct information about You!

Why to use it?

- It will stop the ''Introduction'' forum from useless spams, requests and topics. (maybe)
- It will also make it easier for You to introduce Yourself!

Where and when to use it?

- Use it at the Introduction forum!
- Use it when You want to introduce Yourself to the community!

Who should use it?

- New members that joined the Hive Workshop should use the ''Introduction Sheet''!​

Quick links:
Introduction Forum
Introduction Thread
Introduction Rules

Just copy what's inside the HTML Code, and after that, paste it in Your Introduction Thread and start fulfilling the informations about You!
HTML:
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Nickname:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Real name:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]I come from:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Hobies:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Gender:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Modding skills:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Age:[/COLOR][/B] 
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Birthday:[/COLOR][/B] 
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Blood Type:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]I like:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]I don't like:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Why did I joined Hive Workshop?:[/COLOR][/B]

[WRITE HERE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MESSAGE]
INTRODUCTION SHEET

Nickname: [WRITE YOUR NICKNAME]
I come from: [WRITE WHERE YOU COME FROM]
Hobies: [WRITE YOUR HOBIES] [Example: (football, drawing, skating, writing etc.)]
Modding skills: [Skinning, terraining, modeling, mapping, making spells, making jass etc. or None]
Birthday: [WRITE WHEN WERE YOU BORNED] -not necessary, write if You want
Blood Type: [WRITE YOUR BLOOD TYPE] -not necessary, write if You want
I like: [WRITE WHAT YOU LIKE] -not necessary, write if You want
I don't like: [WRITE WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE] -not necessary, write if You want
Why did I joined Hive Workshop?: [WRITE WHY YOU JOINED HIVE WORKSHOP]

[WRITE HERE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MESSAGE]

Now, example about how should it look when it's all fulfilled:

Nickname: FrIkY
I come from: Europe, Croatia, Bjelovar
Hobies: Drawing, basketball, gaming
Modding skills: Skinning and terraining
Birthday: June 29, 1993
Blood Type: 0+
I like: Drawing, Warcraft III, animals, my family, Japan and japanese culture...
I don't like: to study, funerals, hypocrites, operas, bribe and corruption...
Why did I joined Hive Workshop?: I joined THW so I could upload my skins and icons. I also joined THW because THW is a great and friendly community full of joy and happiness and it brings me pleasure and friends! ^^

Hello everyone, I'm glad I joined in here! I'm hope I'll have a great time in here and make some internet friends!! I'll help Hive Workshop by making skins and icons for Wc3! ^^

Last edited:
Nickname: DieselD ( wich comes from Diesel Dodge Viper GTS)
I come from: Romania
Hobies: All day , playing on my PC <3.
Modding skills: Mapping , especially Triggering.
Birthday: 04/18/1996
Blood Type: Dunno right now.
I like: PC
I don't like: Gays , N00bs , L337's and not only
Why did I joined Hive Workshop?: Beacause I like creativity and especially Warcraft III

[I'm a proud Gangster' and a Happy member :pal:]

Level 34
Not to be a party pooper or anything, but that's a really stupid and unnescesary sheet. Why do you feel the need for standardizing peoples introductions? If they only feel like writting a few lines then let them write a few lines. The ones that would post a "hai i new plz make me mudl" wouldn't use this sheet anyway.
Oh... I'm sorry for trying to be helpful

Level 8
This is a very good cause Friky. Maby you might consider having Admin post it in the introduction rules. Not all new members will know how to find this, and as introductions build up, it will be lost in threads behind.

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but that's a really stupid and unnescesary sheet. Why do you feel the need for standardizing peoples introductions? If they only feel like writting a few lines then let them write a few lines. The ones that would post a "hai i new plz make me mudl" wouldn't use this sheet anyway.

can't agree more. If people are smart they will write a good introduction, if not, they won't even read this.

Level 34
Well... maybe it wont stop the noobs and narutards from useless spams, requests and topics... but it could be usefull for some new members... some of them don't know what to say so they just write:''Hi!'' or '':ugly::eek::smile::grin:!!'' with this sheet they could express themselves little bit more, and then they would have a proper introduction... But it's true, few of them read the stickies...

Btw, I wrote ''Blood Type'' so Kimberly can know who's blood she can drink ^^ joke

Level 14
Nah, I just don't see it happening. It is really unnecessary and, as stated before, people who should use it won't and the ones that might be smart enough to use it are smart enough to make their own original introduction.

Level 2
I think u shud give it to an admin and they might say F*%( You
or sounds good
*bam admin magic is added*
And blood type that made me think your not trying to help your dying and you need a certain blood type to live
{jk}
and i woulda used it

Level 12
I just joined and you know, what, theres a major flaw in this:
When you register, the "introduction" topic sorta pops up and asks you to make you own instantly, but: YOU DONT see any other post before this happens.
Therefore u dont even know this ones even exists and thus you drop a freestyle one.

Status
Not open for further replies.