• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction of the Wyrm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I'm WretchedWyrm and I guess I'll be a sport and write this introduction. I'm a huge blizzard, 343, and Bethesda fan, and I'm currently working on a WCIII map that is pretty much a sandbox build your nation from scratch, adventure game. You start as a hero with two hunters, and work your way up from there. If anyone wants to help, let me know, I'm not a beginner, but I'm no expert. Well, guess I'll see you guys around the site then!

Level 30
A very warm welcome from me, WretchedWyrm. I would suggest you to read and follow the rules as a first tip.

Then, if you have a project that you want being shared, you can go to the Map Development (stated on IcemanBo's post) and create a thread there containing the introduction post of your project.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay here for there are lots of things here that is worth exploring.

Level 37
A very cold welcome from me, WretchedWyrm. I would not suggest you to read ready any rules as a first tip.

Then, if you have a project that you want being shared, you can simply go throw it to the garbage. We already have too many resources here.

Bad luck and I hope you won't enjoy your here and hopefully we won't see you much here. Also things here are not worth exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.