• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi Hivers! I'm iBraianHD (of course XD), my real name is Braian (-.-"), I'm 16 years old. I'm from Uruguay, and I love all Blizzard's games but my favourite game is World of Warcraft and the long and extremly history of these work. I think The Hive is a biggest and COOL community of Warcraft and I like it, Warcraft is a good game and a legend in Blizzard's community, and here the work of all members of this site is fantastic and I want participate. I make maps in Warcraft, I'm good and creative with the terrain modeling and triggered spells so if you need help with these tips... I'm at your service.
I want be a good friend and try help all mates.

Mmm... well, I don't speak much english because Uruguay speak only spanish so is really difficult for me speak it.
Mmm... mmm... I don't know, it's my introduction, it may be really short or... mmm... I don't know XD.
Well thanks for read! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.