• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi to all! im crixis and im here to introduce myself to the site.
I am a person who play warcraft since i was a kid, in that time i experience a lot of things like searching in the game folder and i have found a magic tool of awesomeness: the world editor. Since i discover it i have tried diferent random things, but i learn how to almost complete change units with the blizzard map monolith. Some years later i grow up and remember that awesome game (playing starcraft 2 and searching custom maps or campaigns for it) and my complete DAYS i have spent on it, i remember callofduty (okno) warcraft 3.
Playing campaign from tomoraider and other guys i decide to learn more about custom campaign making and now im making my own campaing :D The vrykul arrival: clash of worlds. This is my introduction and i want to know what do you mind about it :9 PD: sorry for my bad english. GLHF

Status
Not open for further replies.