• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, my name's Zer0o and although Im a member since some months I never introduced myself so here we go haha :p

I'm from good ol' Germania and currently a student at a local college since quite some time. I started playing WC3 3-4 years ago after my brother showed me the game and was pretty much addicted from the moment I first played it. Later on I realized that there was also a editor available so I didnt waste any time and immediatly started trying things out and making the first few pointless fun maps and even little campaigns later.

I was a developer (Mainly terrainer but also some coding) for the pretty popular map Fortress Survival Alpha for abit over a year until I retired this march due to personal problems in the dev team and also stopped playing wc3 completly later on. But now Im back and also started working on a rather new project - Metro Survival - which I hope will be released early 2014.

Looking forward to work on frustrating triggers and annoying leaks once again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.