• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epicfree Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,my Name is Epicfree (well the name really is uneceserlly (blah can't spell it)because you already can see my account name).

Anyway,it just a short introduction that i want to give to you all,anyway if you want to know why i decided to join this community is because i been downloading Warcraft 3 maps from this website for 4 years now and i think that i should atleast try to contribute something to it's Great Community and along the way i might even create a map for my self,even though im fairly new to Model editing and scripting.

By the way,if someone knew how to make a script about manual attacking and How to design custom building pls.. i need your guys help,Well that's all my introduction if it's really short im sorry or if it's to long im sorry again for wasting your time,Have a Good time and Happy christmast To everyone!!:goblin_boom:

Level 22
Welcome to the hive epicfree, everything here is free.
@jondrean: Could be something like this:
faia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.