• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Usb to ps2 mc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
At the first, please don't neg rep me for this, and if this in the wrong forum, please move it to appropiate forum, and third, if any mod feel that this shouldn't discussed then please just close this thread
is there any progam to make usb flash disk became the ps2 memory card?, i have searched the internet, and found nothing, just some save game transfer

Level 16
is your memory card broken or you don't have one yet?
because if your mc's broken i have the wackiest suggestion to you
try to put your mc in the cooler for some minutes, dry it then slap it in the ps2! then it will read as "unformatted" do you want to format it? if formatting fails try to put it in the cooler again then it might read as "7550 kb" (if you have an 8mb mem cards) because before it reads as "9660" or "16000kb" even though it's just 8MBUSE ONLY AS A LAST RESORT!

Status
Not open for further replies.