• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Urukai

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the an Uruk'Hai soldier that will appear in the project There And Back Again: A Warcraft Tale.
Considering the fact that there will be more than 1 weapon variations (sword, axe, lance) and sometimes shields, i have attacheable weapons which are not posted here.

Be adviced that the skin is huge and very detailed (1024x1024) but you can resize to dit your needs.
Also feel free to edit as long as you give credits

Model/skin made by: reinless

Keywords:
urukai orc
Contents

Urukai (Model)

Urukai (Model)

Level 3
I think they made this because they want you to put a weapons on him they probaly dont want to put a weapon so they say its you choice but before that I Tell you how to do weapon Attach go to triggers and do this Events:Unit-A unit enters (entire Map), Conditions:(unit-Type of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to choose the unit you want to put the weapon on him, and Actions:Special Effect-Create a Special Effect attached to the Attachment points of Triggering unit using Model or Value. The Attachment Points is hard Type in the body of unit where you want to put so these are the bodys:hand left, hand right, chest, feet, foot left, foot right, head, origin, overhead, sprite(for building attachment points), weapon, gold, rally, eattree, mount, right, rear, and smart

Level 2
its god

its a god model but i cant make it work pliz tell me what unit the model work on and just so you know not ewery body know how to put wepons on a unit (I dont)
anyway it looks cool and i cant belive people dont use these inn the helms deep game on battle nett

Level 7
its a god model but i cant make it work pliz tell me what unit the model work on and just so you know not ewery body know how to put wepons on a unit (I dont)
anyway it looks cool and i cant belive people dont use these inn the helms deep game on battle nett

Well first of all people do use these in some helms deep maps :wink: second the model can work on any unit you just need to know how to import, third if you need to learn just look right next to the download hyperlink and bahbam you have a step by step guide on how to import this model. Hope I helped.

Level 2
not helping

Well first of all people do use these in some helms deep maps :wink: second the model can work on any unit you just need to know how to import, third if you need to learn just look right next to the download hyperlink and bahbam you have a step by step guide on how to import this model. Hope I helped.

I know how to inport models i have alot of the but some models just wont work and som only work if i use this one spesial model like it vont work on a grunt but it will wor on a Blademaster WTF is that about?:cry:

TheReinless hasnt been on for a while has he?Weird i was expecting to see more of his work but god damn this model is impressive 4/5 because when you attach a weapon to his weapon hand it doesnt attach right on his hand its like in front of his hand but thats okay.Oh yeah the attachment point is weapon.The shield and scimitar look great on him!

Level 7
that's why i got that covered with the help of my awesome pal Matt, now i won't be needing to look for replacement attachments

Level 3
I'm sorry but I find it kind of unimpressive... it looks a little bit too much like the bandit model, just reskined. The armor is a little bit boxy, and needs a little bit more detail. Maybe if you work on the face a little more, it'll look more like an Uruk-hai, but now it looks a little bit too much like some fancy colored human. However, unlike the rest of the people her, I like the fact that you removed weapons. To the rest of you, use dummy spells. Using triggers to add things is stupid, and a waste of time.

Level 1
therenleiss or what ever can u tell me the three models pathes u have im a noob and dont really understand

Level 3
uruk means orc and hai means race (same as in olog-hai = olog means troll, hai race), and ur wrong: u said half elven and half orcish
WTF? they were half goblin and half orcish