• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Urukai

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok, i only changed the nose of the bandit, and reinless removed the weapoms... i made the skin for the "there and back again"
campaign on wc3campaigns, but they got a whole new model for the orc that was cooler, so my skin + lil model changes where not going to be used...

anyway, give credz to me for skin and half of the model edit, and reinless for the other half ;)

/Zapp90
Contents

Urukai (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Too simple .
Level 3
err... this isn't the uruk hai skin, this was made from the bandit, i dind't recolor anything, i didn't recolor the uruk hai... i dunno, it was reinless that sended me the model without the shield and axe, and the path for it was uruk hai, so i just saved the skin as "uruk hai.blp"...... :? so... NOTHING is recolor, nor cnp...

Level 3
the uruk hai was betta
The uruk hai is a goddam other model, it has NOTHING to do with this one
also how do u make him have a sword and sheild?
well, if you know a lil how to trigger, when doing an action, goto "special effects" and "attachment points" or something similar... after that you'll find it yourself.

else, goto www.oinker.com/tools

Tuk

Tuk

Level 2
i wont to use BOTH models
the uruk-hai AND the mordor orc
but the skins have the same name
so the mordororc model shows the urukmodel
can anybody help me ?