• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uruk-Hai Shield request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm working on a Helms Deep map and currently looking for a uruk hai shield for the uruk hai model I found.

What confuses me is that Thereinless made the uruk hai standalone model without the shield or sword but displayed a pic for the uruak hai standalone model with a matching shield and sword but never released it or did but forgotten or abandonned. I simply cant find it anywhere....

If anyone could make a shield addon like the one shown on the link below, much appreciated :)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/urukai-49494/?prev=search=urukhai&d=list&r=20

or PM me [email protected]

Level 1
Not active since 2004 and yes i've sent a request.
I hope I can get this shield done by someone soon because theres so many detailed, harder models made. Doesnt look hard to make a puny shield..

Level 1
Thanks for the responses guys. I'd like to have it on the left hand.
I'm still having troubles with attaching models onto a unit slot.

Level 1
Just completed the tutorial on how to attach models onto units. Piece of cake. If you can really get that shield done - doesnt really have to have that white hand but it being black will do :) Please PM if its made Mulgrim, thanks!

Level 1
Thanks anyways Mulgrim. dansa, hope to see you on tuesday and much thanks for effort and time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.