• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Uruk-hai weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
since archangel_tidusx hasn't been on for a while, i was just wondering if anyone could possibly make me a uruk-hai sword and shield, maybe if possible a helmet, not the scout one but the one from movie 2. and possibly a beserker model. My main priority however are the weapon attachments. I badly need them for my weaponless uruks which i need for my map which is on hold for a while now because i don't have the weapons. lol if anyone can make me or provide me with these items or at least one of these items then i would be forever grateful and in debt to you.

Level 7
i've already acquired a lance/pike from Ahna and i've already downloaded thereinless' uruk model.

Level 7
then are you able to make a uruk-hai banner, (black banner with a big whitehand painted on it), hand doesn't look as crappy as this one but you get the point
urukhai%20012.jpg

Level 7
nice shield, looks awesome, i'll post some screenshots of my map soon, although i know we've got thousands of Helms Deep maps, i just thought it would be fun to make one lol

Level 11
ok, I'll base it off a wc3 flag.

EDIT: this is what I have so far, a ballista** missile used as a pole and a cityscape banner used as a flag. But I have one problem... the flag goes through the pole... I could either make the flag un-animated and look identical to the picture or make it animated and either go though the pole or I could make some kind of holder of the flag like in the picture. The .avi is the flag going though the pole and the .jpg is an example of a holder.

Attachments

• AutoScreenRecorder_01 Jan. 07 13.54.avi
    3.7 MB · Views: 93
  • flagholder.jpg
    flagholder.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
Level 7
meh, as long as you can see the white hand on it and know that it's Saruman's, i don't care if the flag goes through, as long as it doesn't go through the pole too much lol.

Level 7
lol, archangel_tidusx (matt), made my requested uruk-hai shield and it doesn't have the whitehand on it either. But it'd look weird if every uruk were to have the exact identical shields

Level 11
Ok, I'll try and make it go through less...

EDIT: 99% done. now it is the scaling that is getting me.... were do you want it attached to on what model? I need to see where it's attachment points really are to get the scaling right. I would most likely look a lot better as a stand-alone doodad type thing. Just let me know. Screen shot coming soon

EDIT: screen shot

EDIT: the green lines are the bones in mangos, not in-game

Attachments

• bannerlongpreview.jpg
    bannerlongpreview.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Yea the shield probably should have the white hand on it but if youve seen the movies most of the uruks carrying the shields didnt have white hands on them...actually almost all uruks didnt even have shields in the battle of helms deep those were only the siege troops that would help the battering ram so the uruks carrying it wouldnt die and those shields SOME of them had the white hand.So it really doesnt matter if theres a white hand on it but it would look nice...if i could draw hands on a computer xD

Level 7
dude. they're better nothing, we've got no uruk models around besides the one by thereinless which is completely wrong.

If you don't really care or don't mine than you could you possibly let me use the uruk models or something. I'd be very grateful if you can. Much credit will be put in your name or you can have rep or whatever... please :)

Level 22
actually, thereinless' model is quite accurate. the only thing i dont like is its helmet.
Uruks had no armor in the rear, as reinless' skin has, with the bulk of their armor in the front. its not a bad edit.

wugiboy isnt known for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.