• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Uruk-Hai Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Still working on my helms deep map and now i need a uruk leader. supposedly the one standing on the rock in the movie. I would accept a flagless Grom Hellscream model with uruk armour, red skin, (not the typical bright red of the fel orcs but a bit darker) and a whitehand of Saruman painted on his face please. Much credit and rep will be awarded if this model is completed for me thank you :)

EDIT: seeing that no one really wants to make the uruk leader then could someone possibly make a uruk-hai berserker instead. Much credit will be put under your name, maybe even rep, and the good old feeling of having helped a noob such as myself.

Last edited:
Level 7
lol, don't worry then, and i'm still waiting for someone to actually post about my request not about me having 2 threads that are similar :(

oh shit...looks like i'm stuck with fuckin grom hellscream or something now :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.