• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!URGENT! PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
WAAAA! Nono! Okay, I just finished editing my campaign.. Bu-but when I turne don my laptop and tried to open the campaign.. I cant open it! Fu-.. When I -I checked it on Warcraft 3 It says Unknown with NO missions! WAAAA! I worked hard for it! PROOF VEDIO OF IT STILL WORKING..! CHECK MY CHANNEL NAMED KULTIRAS!

Il owe you my life if you solved this!

Level 3
Thi-this is m-my campaign! Please help...! Attached a vedio..on...pro-proof...

Attachments

• Jaina Campaign.w3n
    11 MB · Views: 23
  • Screen Recording (4-14-2019 3-49-09 PM).wmv
    18.6 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Level 39
There is a worldedittestmap.w3x file saved somewhere in your wc3 installation every time you hit the test map button. If you haven't used that since the campaign was corrupted you may be able to restore at least one of the campaign maps from that file. I believe the JassNewGenPack also saves a few recent maps in a folder somewhere, if you happen to have opened your campaign with that editor recently (unlikely but possible).

Level 3
Hmm, looks like theres no hope left I~0~I. Anyways I'll try to use the jassnewgen more often ! :D But will it likely happen again?

Level 39
If your game is updated (via b.net) to the current version you should just use the stock World Editor since it includes many new features now. If you're running an older patch you should probably use SharpCraft World Editor Extended Bundle since the JNGP was deprecated.
But will it likely happen again?
No way to know unless you know what caused the corruption in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.