• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i noticed with upgrade possible change the unit range, max hp etc, dont have anyway for undo the last upgrade with trigger?

i mean example if with trigger i set tech lv for long rifle to 2 then later with trigger i want same low range than before upgrade

Level 6
You could make another seperate upgrade and set negative of what you used in your Long Rifle upgrade..it would decrease range of units affected wouldn't it?

Level 6
yeah..like Pharaoh_ said, you cant undo an upgrade. This is the closest you can get to undoing an upgrade.

Level 17
yeah..like Pharaoh_ said, you cant undo an upgrade. This is the closest you can get to undoing an upgrade.

have few thing where very limited like HP modification (upgrades cant undone, item hp skills cant lv like normal skills just take effect if u remove and need loop,dont have passive unit ability what could lv and work properly)

long rifle thing seems solveable with morph way, but only that way coz i cant enable attack 2 but need infinite upgrade for free switch between attack 1/2.

another annoying thing the inventory systems and spellbook bugs (if u add/remove ability fast then u unable to open ur spellbook :/)

Level 17
Huh? What exactly are you trying to accomplish in your map

1. melee->ranged (tryed with upgrade but that cant undo, tryed fire orb kinda but that only vs air unit work event at attack checked out the ground too)
2. hp buff + hp after item with few hp passive (i mean example i have a helm what give 233 hp and a armor what give 500 and other items then i count all hp from items then in hidden spellbook i set that 3 max hp skill lv for getting exact that much hp what my items give, with this i though i must make less item ability for gears but also failed coz cant lv(or can lv but dont work that way how needed) the max hp item abilities even if its unit ability).
Have 1 way but that need few loop what could be laggy if its too often used also interrupt spellbook :/
3. masive spellbook useage+damage show, but spellbook closeing after u reicive hit.

conclusion, all 3 impossible with that easier methode how i wanted and the only way what i got its must use the others chinese (only for me chinese :D) Jass solution with hard triggers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.