• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upgrades refusing to register new effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hey there.

I've come across a problem that hopefully Blizzard fixed if it is indeed a bug. When I add new effects to an upgrade, it refuses to register them. I mean, it does seem to be accepting things normally, but if I click OK, my changes are not saved. Except on units affected.
I know I might get around with it using raw code mode. Still, I'd like to know why it doesn't work, and raw code isn't very flexible because Blizzard does not allow vertical resizing of tabs and the horizontal column width settings don't get saved (unlike in World Editor =\).

Don't be afraid to post, and thank you in advance.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I know I might get around with it using raw code mode. Still, I'd like to know why it doesn't work, and raw code isn't very flexible because Blizzard does not allow vertical resizing of tabs and the horizontal column width settings don't get saved (unlike in World Editor =\).
Use XML mode instead. Yes finding your entry might be more difficult but you are given a large text window to edit with instead of a tiny row.

Do try restarting your editor and remaking the upgrade in question. SC2E is known to have integrety faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.