• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to register wc3 files in a new computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi
I have bought a new computer and want to play wc3 on it. Problem is my original CDs have too much scratches on them due to years of use and refuse to install the game properly. So I thought why not copy the warcraft folder from my old computer and paste it into the new one. I did so but the game does not run :(

Is there a quick way to register the game without actually installing it?
Like some 3rd party software or something, so that I can start playing custom maps and also be able to save them, like in a installed game?

I am not worried about the original game itself or the world editor, I just want to play some custom maps and be able to save them.

Also, I wasn't able to figure out where I should put this question; if it is in the wrong forum then please move it to where it belongs.

Level 1
please help me with my file executable

i'm missing file reign of chaos.exe in my folder of warcraft 3. so i can't play the reign of chaos. please help me with send me just file executable reign of chaos. (reign of chaos.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.