• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Other Updates to the "About" added to the "Whats New" tab?

Doesn't fit in any of the other? Pick this.
Level 11
Hello.

As someone who prefers not to spam my own Message Board with news on Maps and such, I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so updates to the "About" section of the User Profile (AKA the place where things like "favorite organization" and the like are) show up in the "Whats New" tab of HIVE (where you can find the latest Maps, Resources, and Profile Posts).

As far as I'm aware this isn't currently the case.

How would this benefit HIVE and its Users?

Probably not a great deal, realistically. But, some Users (myself included) add important details about their work to the "About" section. Things like status of projects and upcoming projects, and these can be updated infrequently, to the point where checking up on it might become a rarity.

This is nothing more than a quality of life addition. Pinning messages on your own Message Board so that they stay at the top could be another option. All I'm interested in is a way to keep a catalogue of my project information without having to spam my Message Board...