• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Actually, it has been. I've seen Naiden and done more work for this mod - it just doesn't seem to have been updated here. I saw Naiden on www.musicbyjason.com - that's where I found out about this project.

Level 3
Hey there ^^. I must say I was a little confused initially when this project just seemed to stop. I don't know, actually, why Naiden hasn't posted here that it's going again...but anyway yeah, I've done some more work (two more tracks for the soundtrack). Out of curiosity, is this the only site that has Ansiria on it as a project, or does the mod have it's own site as well as being part of this one? I mean, if this is the only site that has it on, I would definitely think that as soon as there's important info, Naiden would post it on here. ^^ Maybe a surprise is brewing....

Level 8
Hi all :) I not forgot about this site but i thought my project was deleted from this site then i didn't come here.Now,i wandered here a found my project here :) This was lucky.
Anyway,this project is still alive but i don't have much time for mapping then i didn't do a lot of job.I'm happy this project have some fans,so don't be afraid,i'm doing on this project,but slowly ...
I have teamwork only with Steven,so i thanks to you Steven for doing your job amazing.
~anyway,it was good to see you again,boys :)
PS- I'm not female!!!!!!!!!!ragingspeedhorn !!!
So don't write "SHE"!

Level 2
Ah. Good to see you again, Naiden.

In the meantime, I'm preparing to go into making Wc3 models (well, once I get the hang of using Blender 3D, that is). As for skinning: well, I don't consider myself a champion skinner (since I haven't even done a darn skin yet), but I could give it a whirl once I roll into modeling.

Other than that, how's Frostwolf?

Edit: Decided to drop Blender and go with Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier, since it's more popular with Wc3 modeling. And as for Skinning, skins from me would look cartoony (sort of), but that shouldn't be too much trouble. I'll start with skinning first a little after 4pm (reading through skinning tutorials in the process). And models-wise, I may give a go at trying to model a Black Orc-like model for the Blood Orcs (provided I get better with that Modifier and the animation working).

Last edited:
Level 8
Hi Shad_Rak! Frostwolf didn't started or finished any of my model requests, so i don't have any custom model specially for this project.So, if you want you can join to our team as modeler or skinner or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.