• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] 1-2 player Riddle RPG [DEMO]

Do you like this map ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This is a RPG with riddles, puzzles, quests, bosses and more. This is still in a very early stage but most of the systems are done already.

I recommend you play this map with a friend with voice-chat or just find someone who like to solve riddles together.

I attached a demo version you can try. Please let me know what you think and how far you got (currently removed).

The goal of the demo is to get as far as possible. You have infinite lifes in the demo version, so dont worry about dying too much :)

IMPORTANT: To use items, simply click on them.

I will update this thread later on.

Screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:
Level 12
Added a new Puzzle:

459ccee229974d6e94ed4b45f45fa7b0.png

Level 6
Yea, Ofc I did. Wonder if there's possibility to create Random Riddles on each map start.

Oh and please add more riddles to solve.

-A cinematic might be wonderful too, as the events are solved or explore a new Quest item or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.