• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unpopular (but good) Custom Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Every time I host or join a not so popular map it takes a damn long time to get players. So I am wondering about what do you do to get people whenever you play unpopular maps? I also wanna know if there are any clans for the good but underplayed maps of any genre.

Level 7
I would say Corruption of Sargeras.

It is incredibly fun and original. My way of reviving it is by fixing it and upgrading the map myself. it is finished, but ppl are so busy with Vampirism and Dota that they dont notice.

also Survivors of Lordaeron is fun and original. Its like taking NotD and combing it with war3 lore and fantasy enviroments. it was active for a while but now? nah.

Level 7
Every time I host or join a not so popular map it takes a damn long time to get players. So I am wondering about what do you do to get people whenever you play unpopular maps? I also wanna know if there are any clans for the good but underplayed maps of any genre.

everyone seems to think you are asking about what maps are unpopular. no one read your actual statement :p

_____

I actually dont play War3 as much as I used to. I mostly get on for my clan events. We gather clan members and play a round of something.

Perhaps you should find a clan and have clan events to gather at specific times? My clan doesnt really play unpopular ones (RTS are not popular nor unpopular), but i dont actually know any clans that play unpopular ones? I dont know many clans to begin with.

Perhaps you should start your own :)

Level 9
ANkolcheca, if you play on garena you could join the clan started by MrStormyZ and Almir. We already are a few people that use skype for a common chat and we play all sorts of maps including some which are unpopular but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.