• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(again) your favourite AoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Err hmm,... Aeon of Strife's kind of map. The original of the MOBA games. This new thread is for you to recommend your favourite AoS maps.
But there's ...... A restriction.
You see, I have already play through all those like EotA, Rise of Winterchill, Oasis and Desert, and the most of all, DotA. I need you to be creative this time I need YOUR OWN FAVOURITE AoS, not those are too-famous-to-not-know ones.
I made this thread for a friend of mine who's making a AoS. So go on, don't be shy!:ogre_hurrhurr:
Edit: new one. You could send also a download link, or just write the name right, and I will search on Google.
Edit 2: okay, new one. Since this is my dream for the all time,..... +rep to anyone who suggests a uninqe one.
Edit 3: shit those uppers, every AoS is possible! no need to be popular or unpopular, just AoS?
(IS THERE ANY AoS GROUP HERE I CAN JOIN?)

Last edited:
Level 23
My favourite AoS ha always been NEHZ's MountainStruggle AoS. The soulstone stuff is unbeatable, and it's very fast-paced and fun. No three-hour slogs and plenty of ways to win out even when it looks bad (and plenty ways to lose if you get cocky).

I can't find a download link, though. NEHZ left WC3 a long time ago, alas.

Level 9
Yes Softmints, your Rise of Winterchill is a too-famous-to-not-know-about map. Don't belive me? I asked everybody in my Eng class (I'm Vietnamese) and they know you. We even have a Garena match.
So, this is a free-for-all thread, so myself is counted. Scars of War AoS is a totally uninqe and anwsome map. The heroes are just "wow!", the terrain is somehow makes me feel like in some kind of Wonderland, and this map itself worth every seconds of download. This map is on Hive too.

Level 23
Well, I don't remember playing much AoS other than DOTA (AI is just the best. Especially with the latest one's AI. (6.78)), Blizzard's Halloween AoS (Forgot the name) and that Final fantasy one which has two main forces and two lane bosses that would spawn occasionally together (It's been a few years since I last played this one so I forgot the full name).

Level 30
Too restricted on what to choose, it's useless asking for your favorite AoS when you can't even pick out your favorite AoS due to that it's not allowed.

Anyway, I'll be going with DotA regardless of the restrictions, War of Steel, and EotA.

I might also try that Scars of War that you are telling, that looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.