• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Unknown variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
No I mean, how change the sound when he hit his target. It can be changed in the Object editor, but not during the game.
Changing it for a RPG map when the hero gets a new item with an attachement model (for example a Hammer) makes it more realistic. (I'm using .KC's 40 animations villager...)

Level 8
Alright, I'll try this right now.

EDIT : Oh I see what you mean, but that is not exactly what I want. You see, there is a Variable called "Sound fight" or something and the choice of sound type in it is similar to the one in the Object editor. But there is no action where you can use this variable ! Here's mah problem.

Also, the solution that you give me is not a perfect one, because a sound created in the sound editor can not be played more than one time at the same time (hope you understand...).

Status
Not open for further replies.