• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i want to make units training in triggers like when you build footman barracks it adds 1 to variable and every 30 second other trigger is creating units equal to that variable. i want to make on every unit but i dont know how to make that. i made like

• footman 1
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit Finishes construction
    • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Constructed structure)) Equal to footman barracks
    • Actions
and how to make action add 1 to variable footman1 ? i can set variable footman1 ho much i want but i dont know how to make " add to variable "

it is so easy please someone tell me i am making trigger now and waiting for you guys

Level 4

next i want to make like :
when you sell that building to add -1 to variable. i know now ho to add -1 :D but i dont know how to make when unit sells building :D or destroys :D (1 more thing i have on every building " sell " when you train sell it sells unit (removes unit from game. not destroys))

ok i made 1 unit in 3 triggers if you have something better please help
i made

• footman 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes construction
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Constructed structure)) Equal to footman barracks
    • Actions
      • Set footman1 = (footman1 + 1.00)
  • footman 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to footman barracks
    • Actions
      • Set footman1 = (footman1 - 1.00)
  • footman 3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to footman barracks
      • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to sell
    • Actions
      • Set footman1 = (footman1 - 1.00)
better ideas?

Level 4
  • research 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) Not equal to 10
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
              • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
              • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
              • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
              • (Owner of (Researching unit)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to ((Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) + 1) for Player 6 (Orange)
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) for Player 1 (Red)
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) for Player 2 (Blue)
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) for Player 3 (Teal)
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) for Player 4 (Purple)
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 6 (Orange)) for Player 5 (Yellow)
i need to make something like when you research it apply to next spawn :| but i think its impossible :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.